Here, I’m going to review the best penis extenders on the market.
I’ve used penis extenders for over 10 years, so believe me when I say I know a thing or two about the top ones and which ones are actually worth your time and money.
I will state the pros and cons as well as my final thoughts.
Let’s get right into it.
#1: PhalloGauge Penis Extender
Why we rated PhalloGauge as the Top Penis Extender on this List:
- It is the only penis extender that actually published real results – see results at phallogauge.com.
- Other users have also published their results for the rest to see.
- It is the most comfortable.
- You can wear it in public.
- It has the best price.
I tried to seriously think of any disadvantages for the PhalloGauge extender, but given that it succeeds in every single aspect (results, comfort, and cost) – it is hands down the best penis extender on the market.
Additionally, PhalloGauge Medical PDMP Center of Excellence has a secret patented material that they use for the rubber alloy part that grips onto the penis.
That’s why it is so comfortable and never slips.
And they ship to nearly every country like U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia as well as international.
#2: SizeDoctor Penis Extender
(Note: This one is only available for purchase from PG Medical or Amazon!)
- It is another extender that has documented size results.
- This is the only dual-rod type extender that actually lasts without breaking.
- Made from actual doctors in Japan and Korea.
- It is made out of quality parts.
- The price is quite high at $175.
- Hard to find – only PG Medical sells it in the western markets.
This extender is interesting.
It utilizes a vacuum chamber to hold the penis.
Then it uses the classic, dual-rod approach to hold the penis in place.
It has a few different parts to accommodate different sizes of men.
#3: Penimaster Pro Extender
Unfortunately, I think this extender is going off the market soon, so if you’re looking for strong customer support, you probably won’t get it soon.
That being said, you might want to pick it up if you have the budget and want to get it before it goes away forever.
- It utilizes a vacuum device
- Made in Germany.
- At over $200, it is quite expensive.
- It’s actually really hard to ship outside of Germany.
This one is extremely similar to the SizeDoctor in the way it works.
However, it is supplied from Germany, so you may just want to get the SizeDoctor instead (especially since it is rated higher in this review).
One notable difference is that this one comes with a lubricant to help your penis glans fit into the device.
Because of the lube, this device can feel kind of slimy and messy, which is another reason why we rated it lower than the SizeDoctor and PhalloGauge extenders.
#4: Phallosan Extender
- It can be used in public just like the PhalloGauge extender.
- It has a nice, white design.
- It is made and sold from Switzerland so it is extremely hard to get it shipped to the U.S., UK, Canada, or Australia, and the shipping costs are enormous.
- The parts only come in small, medium, and large, and if you fit between any of the sizes, good luck trying to keep the device on!
- It costs over $300 – one of the most expensive extenders.
- The rubber parts that wrap around the glans need constant replacing, which cost about $30 or so a pop for replacement parts.
While this extender look really nice, don’t let looks fool you.
The biggest issue with this extender is the sizing of the parts.
The condom part only comes in small, medium, and large sizes.
But what if your perfect size is between one of these three?
The result is that your penis always slides out of the device when you try to put it on and you can’t even use it.
Some of my friends could keep it on while others couldn’t.
Unfortunately it’s hard to risk buying this extender for more than $300 if you might not even be able to wear it.
#5: X4 Labs Extender
This one is pretty much you get what you pay for.
While the device itself is decent, I couldn’t find any size results published.
Unfortunately, I have not personally used this one, but from what I’ve heard from friends who have used it, they are feel fairly indifferent about it.
More testimonials and reviews are needed to make a better judgement about this one.
- Super generic rod extender – nothing special.
- Unfortunately, I found
If you want a mass-produce penis extender with no soul, just get the X4 Labs extender.
This extender is super generic and unfortunately, you get what you pay for.